Annual Parade of Homes 2011:
Exterior Specialties and Quality Concept Homes
Exterior Specialties, Inc.
Quality Concept Homes, Inc.
Contact: Steve Esposito, (870) 425-0801
Street Address: 403 Jims Road
Custom Home (Not for Sale)
To The Home:
Take Hwy. 5 North to Hwy. 178 in Midway, turn left
toward Lakeview, turn right on Eastgate, 2 blocks
past Lakeview City Limits sign, into Crestwood Estates
Subdivision, go 1 block and turn right on Jims
Road, go 1/8 mile, house on right.
- 4,360 sq. ft. of living area
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths
- 2 1/2 car garage
- Formal dining room / sewing room / study
- Home theatre room / 2 family rooms
- Full basement with workshop
- Custom built cabinetry & granite countertops
- Wide plank Hickory hardwood floors & tile
- 12 ft. ceilings - tray & cathedral
- Foam insulation; geo thermal HVAC system
- Energy star rated window package
- Central vac system & alarm system
- Quadra-Fire Cumberland Gap wood stove
- All brick exterior finish
- Covered patio & deck overlooking the lake
Steve has lived in Mountain Home for over 39 years.
He and his wife, Lisa, have 6 children and one grandchild. They are actively involved in their church and the Twin Lakes Community. Steve is the current President of Forever Families of Baxter County, and a Board Member for the Mountain Home Lions Basketball Association.
Steve’s commitment to excellence and craftmanship,
along with his 25 years of experience working in the
home building industry, will enable you to relax while he
works closely with you to get the job done right, on time, and within your budget. From concept to completion, Exterior Specialties, Inc. and Quality Concept Homes, Inc. will be with you every step of the way, ensuring your satisfaction while paying close attention to your wishes. Our team of experienced craftsmen will provide you with the hightest quality workmanship, materials, and the latest in energy efficient products. We will provide you with great service and attention to details, while completing your project, from start to finish.
Steve is a fully licensed and insured residential contractor in the State of Arkansas. He is a member of the TLHB Association, currently serving as Vice President, and also a member of the Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce.